Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Gaining Momentum

Tonight I attacked the hall closet, and managed to put it about half in order. I also completely cleaned off the top of my dresser. While I was at it, I went downstairs and noticed Jack had left the drawer we keep the scented wax melts in (not sure what the hell they're actually called) so I organized that as well. While I was doing it, I figured something out. Throwing things away creates a feeling of freedom. Like you're getting back to the point where you are regaining control over your stuff. I feel like I'm starting to get to the root of the issue. The stuff in the house is controlling us. I'm tired of it, and I'm ready to be done with it all. I just feel like I want to keep going. Like perhaps I've actually managed to figure it out. Slowly but surely, I think we can do this. I have faith.

No comments: